- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through Indy Acres Paintball computer systems.
- Relaying email from a third party's mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used Indy Acres Paintball computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Using "robots" or otherwise harvesting other's email addresses from the Indy Acres Paintball site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
- Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, or causing the screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the service are able to type, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real-time exchanges.
Violations of our Terms of Service or this Universal Spam Policy may result in legal action against you and the termination, without notice, of your Indy Acres Paintball ID and/or anything associated with it, including, but not limited to, email accounts, clubs, posts, home pages, and profiles. Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit email to or through Indy Acres Paintball computer systems. Indy Acres Paintball does not waive any rights by the failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might apply.
NOTICE: Sending unsolicited email advertisements to or through Indy Acres Paintball computer systems will use or cause to be used Indy Acres Paintball servers located in USA. Any unauthorized use of Indy Acres Paintball computer systems is a violation of the Indy Acres Paintball Terms of Service, Universal Spam Policy, and certain federal and state laws, including the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030 et seq.). Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
Please report violations of this Universal Spam Policy.